Saturday, December 23, 2006

Speaking of Sohail Khan Movies...

...I would just like to state that It is so disheartening to see that a guy so untalented behind the camera, in front of the camera, as a screenwriter is given the backing of producers, financers, distributors and whoevers to continue to make horrible, bloated, unbearable, ridiculous movies. the latest case in point being his Aryan - a Rocky rip-off, a Cinderella Man wannabe!

I still shudder when I recall the three unbearable hours of agony I suffered which I underwent locked in a movie theatre watching his brilliant, fantastic, mindblowing movie "Maine Dil Tujhko Diya!"

I hope one day Sohail Khan realizes his true calling in life, quits show business and joins Nerolac Paints as a supervisor to monitor the rate at which a tracter emulsion dries after being applied on a wall.

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Not all movies are made for the connoisseurs, unfortunately for some movies is a source of income. I feel the same like you do.
Keep on clogging, really enjoying the stuff u dish out