Saturday, August 15, 2009

The curious incident of the light in the night time

Ok this is some real freaky shit that's happening to me!

Someone is playing tricks with me and my parents swear it ain't them.
On Thursday morning, I woke up to find my mom standing in front of my bed with a frown on her face.

I wasn't in the mood to find out the reason for this so I pulled the covers over me further. But she pulled them off anyways and finally I found out what bugged her.

I had left the room tubelight on during the night. Knowing it was a touchy subject with her, I grudgingly listened to her complaints about the rising electricity bills, the recessionary state of the economy, etc.

Eventually I managed to soothe her frayed temper by promising never to commit such a heinous act again in a million years.

But on Friday morning the same scene was reenacted. This time I was mightily confused. I was damn sure I had switched out the light before hitting the snooze mode myself. This time she hadn't turned it off herself like yesterday so that I could see the proof with my own eyes.

Before hitting the bed yesterday, I paid special attention to the fact that I had switched the damn light off and I had locked my door too. But today morning the damn thing was on again.

Either I'm losing my mind, am suffering from some strange sleepwalking episode where all I do is switch on the light or there is a frigging ghost in my room with a pretty sad sense of humour. I plan to stay awake tonight with the lights off. I am going to solve this once and for all.

Hell yeah!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oye Santa, check out the button. Buttons do trip sumtimes.

St. Osh said...

Arre Rendolfffff kaisa hai dude...