Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to the present

Allo' Allo' Me Peeps,

Me is back from the wedding of me bro.
Freshly rejuvenated and raring to go.

Me Had a whale/blast/gala of a time out there in me muluk, i.e. the birthplace of me forefathers and me foremothers.

Me Bro's wedding was a smashin'/dashin'/friggin' success and was a joyous week overall.

Me participated in a stage dance for da first time in mes life (Yes me peeps, do not rub ye eyeballs in disbelief!) It was a folk/gangsta'/ghati dance and me is glad to report that me performed horribly above expectations.

There was a also a skit written and performed by meself and me couzin brethren which was a huge multi-platinum/major-rocking hit and was something that Shakespeare fella' would've given a arm and leg to have produced.

Everywhere me went, the peeps were all ova me, insinuating/indicating/exasperating me that me is now next in line to be married. To that all that me sez is - 'Pshaw/Ptuii/Puhleeze!'

Mez happy to be single and plan to stay that way for a coupla' more weeks/months/years.

Arebedarchie youz alls.

No comments: